Subject: Re: [xliff] Localization Note vs <note>

Hi Yves and all,

from what you write it seems it does not make sense to use ITS Localization Note in XLIFF directly. The inheritance semantics just does not map. In the XLIFF 2.1 spec, probably all one can give is guidance to extractors how to deal with ITS notes in e.g. HTML or XML, but in the XLIFF spec only have the XLIFF core note.

Best,

Felix