Subject: RE: [xliff] ITS rules for 2.1

One more:

We have a rule for Terminology:

        <its:termRule selector="//xlf:mrk[@type='term' and @ref]" termInfoRefPointer="@ref"/>

But we are probably missing one that maps type="itsm:term-no" to its:term="no"

From: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xliff@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Yves Savourel
Sent: Sunday, October 9, 2016 10:35 AM
To: XLIFF Main List <xliff@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [xliff] ITS rules for 2.1

Hi Felix, all,

I think there are a few issues in the itsm.sch file that includes the rules:

1) The 'res' prefix is used in one of the selector, but it's not defined in the file.

2) The element its:localizationNoteRule should probably be its:locNoteRule

3) The attribute locNoteType is required but is missing in the its:locNoteRule.

4) There is also the addition problem of deciding how to map alert and description to the XLIFF 'priority' values.

5) The element its:allowedCharatersRule should be its:allowedCharactersRule

I've attached a corrected file for some of the issues, in case that an help.