Subject: Re: [xliff] ITS rules for 2.1

Thanks, David - I created the separate branch, taking Yves’ two comments into account. The branch just contains the updated rules file.

- Felix

Am 10.10.2016 um 10:27 schrieb David Filip <david.filip@adaptcentre.ie>:

Thanks, Yves, Felix, we can't make changes to the trunk artifacts until the public review is over. BTW it hasn't even started. Even the vote to start the review has not been completed..
You should probably make a branch and we can fix the trunk version based on a comment in a month or so..
Cheers dF

On Oct 10, 2016 07:46, "Felix Sasaki" <felix@sasakiatcf.com> wrote:
Thanks a lot for these fixes, Yves. How do we now proceed OASIS process wise? Is it OK to just put a new version of the file into SVN?

Best,

Felix