Subject: Fwd: [xliff] Version Control Commit by DavidFilip

Hi all,

since this ballot https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/ballot.php?id=2994
concluded with 6 in favor and 2 abstained (out of the current total of 8 voters) the motion to publish XLIFF Version 2.1 csd01 and csprd01 carried.

I immediately submitted to OASIS admin the ticket to publish csd and release as a public review draft and created the csd and csprd labeled versions from the approved working draft.

The public review will officially launch as soon as OASIS admin load this location
http://docs.oasis-open.org/xliff/xliff-core/v2.1/csprd01/
http://docs.oasis-open.org/xliff/xliff-core/v2.1/csprd01/xliff-core-v2.1-csprd01.html
with our documents and schemas and notify the public on the review. The review will run for 30 days from the official public notification.

Comments disposition will need to be documented  and changes in response to public review comments performed in Working Draft 02 that I will create during the public review.
In case material changes are necessitated by comments, we will need to launch a 15 day subsequent public review.
In general we cannot move to Committee Specification as long as the subsequent public reviews keep bringing material changes.
Committee Specification is deemed technically stable and progressing to Candidate OASIS Standard requires reference implementations aka statements of use by OASIS members and/or public.

Best regards

OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Chair
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122