Subject: Move to request a JIRA instance for management of XLIFF 2.1 Public Review Comments

Hi all,

hereby I move that the TC requests creation of a JIRA Instance for Comments Management.

*If seconded* I will immediately set up an electronic ballot as follows:

*Ballot Title:*
Request a JIRA instance for Comments Management

*Question:*
Do you approve that
1) The TC requests creation of a JIRA Instance for Comments Management
2) The TC instructs it's officers to work with OASIS Admin to set up the requested JIRA instance

Ballot type: simple majority // Yes / No / Abstain // Comments optional // first vote cannot be changed later

Thanks for your attention

OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Chair
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122