Subject: RE: [xliff] Move to request a JIRA instance for management of XLIFF 2.1 Public Review Comments

I second.

From: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:xliff@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of David Filip
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2016 6:50 AM
To: XLIFF Main List <xliff@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi all,

hereby I move that the TC requests creation of a JIRA Instance for Comments Management.

*If seconded* I will immediately set up an electronic ballot as follows:

*Ballot Title:*

Request a JIRA instance for Comments Management

*Question:*

Do you approve that

1) The TC requests creation of a JIRA Instance for Comments Management

2) The TC instructs it's officers to work with OASIS Admin to set up the requested JIRA instance

Ballot type: simple majority // Yes / No / Abstain // Comments optional // first vote cannot be changed later

Thanks for your attention

OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Chair

OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer

Spokes Research Fellow

ADAPT Centre

KDEG, Trinity College Dublin

Mobile: +420-777-218-122