Subject: Re: [xliff] Re: Motion to progress towards XLIFF 2.1 csd01/csprd01 in today's meeting

+1 to Jira.

Phil Ritchie
Chief Technology Officer | Vistatec
Vistatec House, 700 South Circular Road,
Kilmainham, Dublin 8, Ireland.

Tel: +353 1 416 8000 | Direct: +353 1 416 8024
Email: phil.ritchie@vistatec.com
www.vistatec.com | ISO 9001 | ISO 13485 | EN 15038
Logo
Think Global
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter Google Plus

Vistatec Ltd. Registered in Ireland 268483.
Registered Office, Vistatec House, 700, South Circular Road, Kilmainham. Dublin 8. Ireland.
The information contained in this message, including any accompanying documents, is confidential and is intended only for the addressee(s). The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately.