Subject: Re: Your JIRA project is now available

Chet, thanks a lot for turning this around for our first meeting within the public review period..
Cheers dF

On Oct 31, 2016 20:32, "Chet Ensign" <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org> wrote:
Members of the XLIFF TC,

Your JIRA issues management system, requested in https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-2471, is now set up and available for your use.

You will find the project at https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF/. The link has also been added to TC web page and to your public page as well.

I believe it will take an overnight sync of your logins with JIRA before you will be able to log in and create new issues. Please try it tomorrow morning (US east coast time) and let me know if  you encounter any difficulties.

And as always, questions welcome.

Best regards,

/chet
Chet Ensign