Subject: RE: [xliff] XLIFF TC Call - Summary - Nov-15-2016

Sure.

Sorry the notes are not very complete.

From: David Filip [mailto:david.filip@adaptcentre.ie]
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 11:04 AM
To: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Cc: XLIFF Main List <xliff@lists.oasis-open.org>

Thanks, Yves, I actually want to change the notes you took for Issue-4

I said that you could track all changes on the unitItem, and that changes captured by a unitItem, should probably not be tracked separately and only unit attributes would be allowed to have separate items not attributes inside unit to avoid conflicts..

Also I said we will try and do the tracking PRs so that the ctr autocomplete is not needed.

I will post the notes through kavi with this amendment if that's OK

Cheers

dF