Subject: XLIFF TC Meeting - public review analysis

Event Title: XLIFF TC Meeting - public review analysis

Date: Tuesday, 06 December 2016, 11:00am to 12:00pm EST
Description

Please get the dial in information from our private Action Item here:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3663

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

We will spend this meeting determining next steps, second committee draft public review, or move to candidate draft?

Public Review ended 25 November.

Review Public Review comments in JIRA

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF/

Owner: Bryan Schnabel
Group: OASIS XML Localisation Interchange File Format (XLIFF) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the OASIS XML Localisation Interchange File Format (XLIFF) TC calendar here.
  • You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
VERSION:2.0
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:America/New_York
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20001029T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10;UNTIL=20061029T060000Z
TZNAME:EST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20071104T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=11
TZNAME:EST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20000402T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=4;UNTIL=20060402T070000Z
TZNAME:EDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20070311T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=2SU;BYMONTH=3
TZNAME:EDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
STATUS:CONFIRMED
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20161205T041446Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20161206T110000
DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20161206T120000
SEQUENCE:0
SUMMARY:XLIFF TC Meeting - public review analysis
LAST-MODIFIED:20161205T041446Z
ORGANIZER:workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
 tem here:\nhttps://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xli
 ff/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3663\n\nAgenda: We
  will spend this meeting determining next steps\, second com
 mittee draft public review\, or move to candidate draft?\n\n
 Public Review ended 25 November.\n\nReview Public Review com
 ments in JIRA\n\nhttps://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF/
 \n\n \nGroup: OASIS XML Localisation Interchange File Format
  (XLIFF) TC\nCreator: Bryan Schnabel
URL:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/event.php?event_id=43865
UID:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/event.php?event_id=43865
BEGIN:VALARM