Subject: RE: [xliff] Change tracking questions

Title: VistaTEC_Disclaimer

Hi Phil,

Ø  Is this not the constraint that we spent some meetings discussing and coming to the conclusion that at best is was ambiguous and that it would be removed?

Possibly. It seems the inline code IDs in <match> would also break this constraint.

But it doesn’t look very ambiguous in the 2.0 specification.

From: Phil Ritchie [mailto:phil.ritchie@vistatec.com]
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2016 2:40 PM
To: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>; 'XLIFF Main List' <xliff@lists.oasis-open.org>

Yves

-----8<-----
-----8<-----

Is this not the constraint that we spent some meetings discussing and coming to the conclusion that at best is was ambiguous and that it would be removed?

I feel guilty that as one of the main proponents of ctr I haven't more time to dedicate to it right now.

Phil

Phil Ritchie
Chief Technology Officer | Vistatec
Vistatec House, 700 South Circular Road,
Kilmainham, Dublin 8, Ireland.
Tel: +353 1 416 8024
Email: mailto:phil.ritchie@vistatec.com
http://www.vistatec.com | ISO 9001 | EN 15038

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify mailto:phil.ritchie@vistatec.com. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individuals named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify mailto:phil.ritchie@vistatec.com immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.