Subject: XLIFF 2.1 csprd02 vote today

Hi all,

the editorial team has managed to prepare a wd02 version with all material changes from the 1st public review implemented

I hope to clear a few solution approvals in the meeting before proceeding to approving the package for cspd02 progression.

If we reach consensus in the meeting I will make the following motion:

I move that the TC approve XLIFF Version 2.1 Working Draft 02 from 07 February 2017 https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff/trunk/xliff-21/xliff-core-v2.1-wd02.html *.pdf, and *.xml
 and all associated artifacts at https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/xliff/trunk/xliff-21/schemas/ [Revision 80#] as a Committee Specification Draft, designating  the html version of the specification as authoritative, and that the TC further approve releasing the Committee Specification Draft for a 15 days public review and direct the TC officers to work with OASIS TC Administration on all tasks required to carry out  publishing of the above approved drafts.

Dr. David Filip
OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Chair
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122