Subject: Game plan for the XLIFF TC meeting on 7th

Dear all,

you have probably noticed that we have a large number of csprd02 comments and issues to deal with.

We are very glad that Chase Tingley joined the TC to help drive resolutions for the CTR related issues.
However, Chase won't probably be able to join the meeting on 7th March, but he will be able to join the TC meeting on 21st March.
Therefore, I'd like to discuss and resolve if possible all issues that are NOT related to the CTR Module in the meeting of 7th March.
@All Voters, please attend, so that we have quorum
@All non-Voters please attend to regain your voting rights

The game plan for 7th March
=======================
First we'd like to deal with Issues that have *Proposed* solutions:

---ITSM namespaces:
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-41
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-36
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-40
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-33
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-45
-------
---Purely editorial
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-28
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-37
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-39
-------

Then with the remaining issues that Require TC discussion:

----XLIFF Core xsd!
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-46
--------
---Locale Filter
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-42
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-43
---------
---Localization Note
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-35
-----------
---ITS Rules
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-34
------------
---NVDL parsing logic change
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-38

If we manage to deal with all of the above in the meeting of 7th March, we will be in a good shape for dealing with all CTR issues by 21st March and hopefully preparing a csprd03 for the meeting of 21st March.

Cheers and thanks for your attention
dF

BTW:
----------
The following issues have already approved resolutions:
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-23
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-26
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-27
The following issues have their approved resolutions applied
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-21
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-24
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-25
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-29
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-30
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-31

Dr. David Filip
OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Chair
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122