Subject: Re: [xliff] Re: ISO 21720 - XLIFF

David, Jamie is at OASIS Board meetings so I took a look.

On the ISO website, it is listed as ISO/DIS 21720 (see https://www.iso.org/standard/71490.html?browse=tc). It is marked as 'under development' but a preview is available that shows the spec. So I would imagine it will be finalized soon.

Best,

/chet