Subject: Re: [xliff] XLIFF TC Call

Hi all,

this is to provide more detail to the agenda point II.

The editorial team has been working hard to implement all issue resolutions.
There are good odds that we will have a votable set of prose and validation artifacts in time for the meeting tomorrow.

https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff/trunk/xliff-21/xliff-core-v2.1-csprd03.pdf?rev=880&sc=1

The above is the link to the materially stable prose.

The below is the link to the always current csprd03.pdf
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff/trunk/xliff-21/xliff-core-v2.1-csprd03.pdf

All please review the prose by the meeting tomorrow, as we plan to hold the ballot to send this for the third public review.

Only trivial editorial changes will be made to the draft between now and the meeting tomorrow.
- informative summary of changes done after the 2nd review
- typographical fixes
- pretty printing of examples

Work on normative validation artifacts is still in progress.

We are addressing repercussions of resolutions to issues 32 and 45, which is fairly straightforward, things just need to be tested properly, as changes of validation artifacts in the 3rd review would send to the 4th review, which we hope not to do..
All artifact changes should be done by today end of day Toronto time and reviewed by editors and TC volunteers during tomorrow morning European time, so that we are sure that we have a stable set to vote on.

I will post the motion language to move this forward to the third public review before the meeting tomorrow.

Cheers and thanks for your attention

OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Chair
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122