Subject: Re: [xliff] XLIFF SOU Questionnaire Draft: Update

Hi Lucía, all,

on the intro page, the link to test suite should be revision independent, it currently links to an old revision

q15, we still need some examples of XLIFF 2 extensions, sdlxliff is for XLIFF 1.2

q69 may some more explanation that partial support is through core term annotation, full through the module

Dr. David Filip
OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Chair
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122