Subject: Re: [xliff] XLIFF TC Call

Like last times, this call overlaps with my working hours and I cannot drop out of these. So regrets.

- Felix

Event Title: XLIFF TC Call

Date: Tuesday, 06 June 2017, 11:00am to 12:00pm EDT
Description

Please get the dial in information from our private Action Item here:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3663

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

I. Approved by call for consensus - meeting minutes for 2-May, 2017

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201705/msg00045.html

II. As specified earlier, let's focus on the end game plan.

III. SOU readiness
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201702/msg00215.html

IV. Sub Committee Report (0:45 - 0:55)

V.  Current and New Business (0:55 -

Owner: Bryan Schnabel
Group: OASIS XML Localisation Interchange File Format (XLIFF) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the OASIS XML Localisation Interchange File Format (XLIFF) TC calendar here.
  • You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.