Subject: Informal statement (Re: [xliff] Proposing a ballot to resolve https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-57)

Hi David, all,

my working hours do not allow participating in the XLIFF TC calls, hence I lost my voting rights. This does not mean that I do not participate in the TC work, see e.g. the changes to the ITS rules just started. So I am not sure if call participation is a good way to measure level of involvement, but I will not argue on formalities.

So this is my informal statement that I agree with Yves arguments. These warning do not add any benefit to implementers and should be removed.

Cheers,

Felix

this is to propose a ballot to resolve

*Looking for a second.*

This will be a simple majority ballot, the option with most votes wins, abstentions don't count.

Title:
Keep annotatorsRef Warnings as per Issue XLIFF-57
Question:
Keep annotatorsRef Warnings as per Issue XLIFF-57?

Voting "Yes" means you vote for keeping those Warnings as is.
Voting "No" means you want those Warnings removed as proposed in
Abstentions are possible but don't count.

Cheers and thanks

OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Chair
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin