Subject: RE: XSLT Version Updated

Hi Soroush, all,

I’ve made some progress (painfully) with using the XSLT for validation.

While testing I noticed this message when a xml:lang on source did not match the value in srcLang:

'xml:lang' attribute of the 'source' element and 'srcLang' attribute of the 'xliff' are not matching. [#diag]#f=fid1/u=id

URL:http://docs.oasis-open.org/xliff/xliff-core/v2.1/csprd04/xliff-core-v2.1-csprd04.html#target

I think that in this message the URL is meant to be pointing to #source rather than #target.

If so it should be fixed in the corresponding Schematron rule.

Yves Savourel
Localization Solutions Architect