Subject: Propose these as meeting minute of record for 15 August 2017 (RE: [xliff] Modified: XLIFF TC Call)

I propose these (https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201708/msg00066.html) as approved meeting minutes for our XLIFF TC meeting on 15 August 2017.

Will somebody second?

-----Original Appointment-----
From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 10:50 AM
To: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xliff] Modified: XLIFF TC Call
When: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 11:00 AM-12:00 PM America/New_York.
Where:

Submitter's message
Minutes added.
-- Bryan Schnabel

Event Title: XLIFF TC Call

Date: Tuesday, 15 August 2017, 11:00am to 12:00pm EDT
Description

Please get the dial in information from our private Action Item here:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3663

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

I. Admin

A. Approved meeting minutes for 20-June, 2017

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201706/msg00027.html

B. Public review is underway, through 20 June, 2017

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/email/archives/201706/msg00005.html

II. As specified earlier, let's focus on the end game plan.

III. SOU readiness
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201702/msg00215.html

IV. Sub Committee Report (0:45 - 0:55)

V. Current and New Business (0:55 -

Minutes

Agenda

I. Admin

Attendance: Tom, Lucia, Soroush, Yves, Bryan.

Tom: We have 5 of 7 voting members in the meeting. We have quorum.

A. Approved meeting minutes for 20-June, 2017

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201706/msg00027.html

B: I move to approve the meeting minutes.

T: I second.

B: Meetings approved.

B. Public review is underway, through 20 June, 2017

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/email/archives/201706/msg00005.html

B: I move to approve the TC Officers requesting that TC Administration hold a Special Majority Vote to approve XLIFF Version 2.1, the 5th working draft from 01 August 2017 [labelled in advance as Committee Specification 01] https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff/trunk/xliff-21/xliff-core-v2.1-cs01.html, *.pdf, and *.xml (designating the html version of the specification as authoritative) and all associated artifacts at https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/xliff/trunk/xliff-21/schemas/ [Revision 967] as a Committee Specification. I further move that the TC affirm that changes have been made since the last public review, that the changes made are documented in http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff/trunk/xliff-21/%21Admin/PR04_CommentsDisposal/Simple-comment-resolution-log_XLIFF_2.1_csprd04.pdf and that the TC judges these changes to be Non-Material in accordance with the definition in the OASIS TC Process (https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/oasis-defined-terms-2017-05-26#dNonmaterialChange).

Tom: I second.

Yes: Bryan, Lucia, Souroush, Yves, Tom.

B: The motion passes. Meetings will be posted after the meeting to make this section public.

II. As specified earlier, let's focus on the end game plan.

III. SOU readiness
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201702/msg00215.html

B: Anybody in the call who could do some statements of use at this point?

Y: I am going to try, I am not sure if would have the time.

S: Same here.

B: I cannot implement the ITS, but I can support the other features of 2.1.

IV. Sub Committee Report

L: The reviewing process of the abstracts for the FEISGILTT2017 will start from tomorrow on.

Y: It is progressing slowly during the summer, but people are working on this.

V. Current and New Business

B: No new business. Meeting adjourned.

Owner: Bryan Schnabel
Group: OASIS XML Localisation Interchange File Format (XLIFF) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link

  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the OASIS XML Localisation Interchange File Format (XLIFF) TC calendar here.
  • You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.

Please be advised that this email may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us by email by replying to the sender and delete this message. The sender disclaims that the content of this email constitutes an offer to enter into, or the acceptance of, any agreement; provided that the foregoing does not invalidate the binding effect of any digital or other electronic reproduction of a manual signature that is included in any attachment.