Subject: A Special Majority Ballot to approve XLIFF Version 2.1 with Non-Material Changes as a CS has been set up

Members of the XLIFF TC,

A Special Majority Ballot to approve XLIFF Version 2.1 with Non-Material Changes as a CS has been set up.

The ballot opens 17 August 2017 at 00:00 UTC and closes 23 August 2017 at 23:59 UTC. You can access the ballot at:

Internal link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/ballot.php?id=3112

Publicly visible link:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=3112

This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the SC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:

Savourel, Yves   ENLASO Corporation
Schnabel, Bryan Individual
Comerford, Tom   Individual
Saadatfar, Soroush Localisation Research Centre
Filip, David     Trinity College Dublin (ADAPT)
Morado Vázquez, Lucía University of Geneva
Ritchie, Phil   Vistatec

If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can rectify the situation.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393