Subject: Re: XLIFF meeting tomorrow

Hi all,

in the meantime OASIS application and mail servers have been fixed and we managed to collect all statements necessary for progression in the designated archives

This is the canonical link to the SOU from Council of Europe
http://markmail.org/message/6tqa2cfh633wk4kg

and this to the SDL SOU
http://markmail.org/message/zynk3yozfrrn5urw

Dr. David Filip
OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Chair
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122