Subject: meeting this side of Xmas?

Hi all,

I know that I suggested that we only meet next year as the XLIFF 2.1 COS01 review only ends on 19th Dec.

However, we received an interesting comment from Mihai Nita and I feel we should rather meet this side of Xmas on that to have a head start in January..

See https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/XLIFF-72

Bryan, Lucía, would one of you please run a Doodle for voters availability on 1st and 3rd Tuesdays between now and January 16?
I assume everyone will be back by Jan 16, but I am not so sure about members availability on 19th Dec and 2nd January.
I strongly suggest that we try and meet at least on Dec 5 2017. Meeting on January 2 would be very good for further progress..

Cheers and thanks

OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Chair
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122