Subject: Fwd: [xliff] Version Control Commit by DavidFilip

Hi all,

I just committed the XLIFF Version 2.1 proposed COS02 version that we need to look at and hopefully approve tomorrow.

I will prepare the comment resolution logs and motion language during tomorrow so that all is ready by the meeting time.

@All, please attend this very important meeting. It is important to send the spec for OASIS Call for Consent with a strong quorum

Cheers and ttyt

===========
OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Chair
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 8:51 PM
Subject: [xliff] Version Control Commit by DavidFilip
To: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org

Author: DavidFilip
Date: 2018-01-15 20:51:33 +0000 (Mon, 15 Jan 2018)
New Revision: 982
Web View: https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/xliff/?rev=982&sc=1

Added:
   trunk/xliff-21/xliff-core-v2.1-cos02.html
   trunk/xliff-21/xliff-core-v2.1-cos02.pdf
   trunk/xliff-21/xliff-core-v2.1-cos02.xml
Modified:
   trunk/xliff-21/merge.bat
   trunk/xliff-21/xliff-core-v2.1.html
   trunk/xliff-21/xliff-core-v2.1.pdf
   trunk/xliff-21/xliff-core-v2.1.xml
Log:
Printed COS02, dated 16th January, ready for approval in TC meeting