Subject: Re: [xliff] Modified: Regular 3rd Tue teleconference

Hi all,

I move that these are approved as meeting minutes of record from our meeting on 16th January 2018, unless dissent expressed on this thread by 19th January 23:59 PST.

Please second

Thanks and cheers

OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Chair
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122