Members of the XLIFF TC,
A Special Majority Ballot to approve XLIFF v1.2 as Candidate OASIS Standard 02 and to approve submitting it to the OASIS membership in a call for consent has been set up.
The ballot opens 18 January 2017 at 00:00 UTC and closes 24 January 2018 at 23:59 UTC. You can access the ballot at:
Publicly visible link:
This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the SC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:
* Comerford, Tom Individual
* Filip, David Trinity College Dublin (ADAPT)
* Morado Vázquez, Lucía University of Geneva
* Ritchie, Phil Vistatec
* Savourel, Yves ENLASO Corporation
* Schnabel, Bryan Individual
If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can rectify the situation.