Subject: Re: [xliff] Groups - Ballot closed: "Approve XLIFF v2.1 COS02 and submit to OASIS membership"

Great thanks, Chet,

we're looking forward to the Call for Consent launching!

Any estimate to when this can launch, so that we can start contacting prireps to express support?
I know that we no longer need to get support from a percentage of prireps, still it would be nice to get at least all those from engaged companies..
Also could I please ask you to share with me the current list of eligible prireps? I don't want to bother people who are not organizational members for instance.

Thanks again

OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Chair
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122