Subject: FW: [chairs] Another JIRA update: the TC Admin JIRA will now accept comments

From: Chet Ensign [mailto:chet.ensign@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2018 2:04 PM
To: chairs@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: OASIS TAB <tab@lists.oasis-open.org>; Paul Knight <paul.knight@oasis-open.org>

TC Chairs,

Please share this with your teams as you see fit.

After announcing the new TC Terse notification scheme for Technical Committee JIRAs (https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/chairs/201803/msg00003.html), I set up a new permissions scheme for use by the TC Admin JIRA. This is the JIRA instance where your support requests are opened and tracked, managing TC Admin's work on your behalf. You can find the list of current tickets at https://issues.oasis-open.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20TCADMIN%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22)%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC

You will now be able to add comments directly to the tickets and/or choose to Watch the ticket. Kris Eberlein, chair of the DITA TC, confirmed for me that the commenting works and that, when you add a comment you are automatically made a Watcher of the ticket.

You should feel free to add questions to the tickets and provide other information you need to bring to our attention that way. Also, you can Watch the ticket to be notified when we start work, progress made, etc. (Note that in some cases you may see us having production problems with your submissions. It's not uncommon but you can always post a question if you want clarification on what we are doing.)

My hope is that this will help make the TC Admin JIRA a more collaborative tool for our mutual benefit.

As always, let me know if you have any questions.

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

Please be advised that this email may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us by email by replying to the sender and delete this message. The sender disclaims that the content of this email constitutes an offer to enter into, or the acceptance of, any agreement; provided that the foregoing does not invalidate the binding effect of any digital or other electronic reproduction of a manual signature that is included in any attachment.