Subject: Modified: regular 1st Tuesday XLIFF meeting

Submitter's message
added short minutes from the non-quorum meeting
thanks to Lucía for scribing
dF
-- Dr. David Filip
Event Title: regular 1st Tuesday XLIFF meeting

Date: Tuesday, 05 June 2018, 04:00pm to 05:00pm WEST
Location: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3663
Description

The usual Skype for Businesss dial in to be accessed via the private action item

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3663

Minutes

Attendance: Tom, David, and Lucía.

We do not have quorum.

D:We need to discuss two things: the report and the submission for ISO. It would be good if Tom manages to join with voice.

Tom: experiments with docbook, I am very confident that it should not imply many effort.

D: That would be good for the ISO progressions and for other specs. I did it before in the TAPPIC repository. What I do not know is to deal with stylesheets so they can print the right layout.

T: I can look into it and talk to Ken Holman, he can give us more information.

D: It would be good to do it in a different folder. I will share my screen. We can ask Chet to make us a github repo.

T: I can work with svn or github.

D: I think it would make sense if we work now with github.

T&D (Editors) decided to keep working on the ISO submission of XLIFF 2.1 on SVN: experimentation on a branch named Tom and the actual deliverable spec and artifacts on a trunk top level folder called xliff-21-forISO

dF to create a tag for the published OASIS xliff 2.1 version

XLIFF 2.2 will be developed on GitHub. dF to request a GitHub repo. We can bless this in the next quorum meeting hopefully in 2 weeks time

About the report:

L: We got answers from the two respondents. Felix answered to the two doubts we had. Should we add a note to clarify that he skipped the question (it was an error) or try to get him to answer to the question again?

D: Yes, we could just clarify it with a note.

L: Did you have time to have a look at my changes (I sent you an email in March).

D: I did, I agreed with them.

L: Ok, so I will approve them, read the report again and send it to you tomorrow.

D: If you do it before 4pm, I can review it before leaving for Warsaw.

L: Ok, I will do it tomorrow morning.

D: we can either make a call for dissent for the final report or approve it in two weeks time..

Owner: Dr. David Filip
Group: OASIS XML Localisation Interchange File Format (XLIFF) TC
Sharing: This event is not shared to any other groups.
Recurrence
This event is part of a series with 14 more events. The next 4 events in this series:
Tuesday, 03 July 2018, 04:00pm to 05:00pm WEST
Tuesday, 07 August 2018, 04:00pm to 05:00pm WEST
Tuesday, 04 September 2018, 04:00pm to 05:00pm WEST
Tuesday, 02 October 2018, 04:00pm to 05:00pm WEST
  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the OASIS XML Localisation Interchange File Format (XLIFF) TC calendar here.
  • You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
VERSION:2.0
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:Europe/Lisbon
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20001029T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10
TZNAME:WET
TZOFFSETFROM:+0100
TZOFFSETTO:+0000
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20000326T010000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=3
TZNAME:WEST
TZOFFSETFROM:+0000
TZOFFSETTO:+0100
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
STATUS:CONFIRMED
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20180605T170538Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=Europe/Lisbon:20180605T160000
DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=Europe/Lisbon:20180605T170000
SEQUENCE:1
SUMMARY:regular 1st Tuesday XLIFF meeting
LOCATION:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/members/
 action_item.php?action_item_id=3663
LAST-MODIFIED:20180605T170538Z
ORGANIZER:workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=GROUP:MAILTO:xliff@lists.oasis-open.org
  private action item\n\nhttps://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/
 workgroup/xliff/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3663\
 n\nGroup: OASIS XML Localisation Interchange File Format (XL
 IFF) TC\nCreator: Dr. David Filip
URL:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/event.php?event_id=47376
UID:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/event.php?event_id=47376
RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=1TU;COUNT=14