Subject: Modified: regular 1st Tuesday XLIFF meeting
Event Title: regular 1st Tuesday XLIFF meeting
Date: Tuesday, 05 June 2018, 04:00pm to 05:00pm WEST
The usual Skype for Businesss dial in to be accessed via the private action item
Attendance: Tom, David, and Lucía.
We do not have quorum.
D:We need to discuss two things: the report and the submission for ISO. It would be good if Tom manages to join with voice.
Tom: experiments with docbook, I am very confident that it should not imply many effort.
D: That would be good for the ISO progressions and for other specs. I did it before in the TAPPIC repository. What I do not know is to deal with stylesheets so they can print the right layout.
T: I can look into it and talk to Ken Holman, he can give us more information.
D: It would be good to do it in a different folder. I will share my screen. We can ask Chet to make us a github repo.
T: I can work with svn or github.
D: I think it would make sense if we work now with github.
T&D (Editors) decided to keep working on the ISO submission of XLIFF 2.1 on SVN: experimentation on a branch named Tom and the actual deliverable spec and artifacts on a trunk top level folder called xliff-21-forISO
dF to create a tag for the published OASIS xliff 2.1 version
XLIFF 2.2 will be developed on GitHub. dF to request a GitHub repo. We can bless this in the next quorum meeting hopefully in 2 weeks time
About the report:
L: We got answers from the two respondents. Felix answered to the two doubts we had. Should we add a note to clarify that he skipped the question (it was an error) or try to get him to answer to the question again?
D: Yes, we could just clarify it with a note.
L: Did you have time to have a look at my changes (I sent you an email in March).
D: I did, I agreed with them.
L: Ok, so I will approve them, read the report again and send it to you tomorrow.
D: If you do it before 4pm, I can review it before leaving for Warsaw.
L: Ok, I will do it tomorrow morning.
D: we can either make a call for dissent for the final report or approve it in two weeks time..
Owner: Dr. David Filip
Group: OASIS XML Localisation Interchange File Format (XLIFF) TC
Sharing: This event is not shared to any other groups.
This event is part of a series with 14 more events. The next 4 events in this series:
Tuesday, 03 July 2018, 04:00pm to 05:00pm WEST
Tuesday, 07 August 2018, 04:00pm to 05:00pm WEST
Tuesday, 04 September 2018, 04:00pm to 05:00pm WEST
Tuesday, 02 October 2018, 04:00pm to 05:00pm WEST
BEGIN:VCALENDAR CALSCALE:GREGORIAN METHOD:REQUEST VERSION:2.0 PRODID:-//Kavi Corporation//NONSGML Kavi Groups//EN X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE BEGIN:VTIMEZONE TZID:Europe/Lisbon BEGIN:STANDARD DTSTART:20001029T020000 RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10 TZNAME:WET TZOFFSETFROM:+0100 TZOFFSETTO:+0000 END:STANDARD BEGIN:DAYLIGHT DTSTART:20000326T010000 RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=3 TZNAME:WEST TZOFFSETFROM:+0000 TZOFFSETTO:+0100 END:DAYLIGHT END:VTIMEZONE BEGIN:VEVENT STATUS:CONFIRMED TRANSP:OPAQUE DTSTAMP:20180605T170538Z DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=Europe/Lisbon:20180605T160000 DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=Europe/Lisbon:20180605T170000 SEQUENCE:1 SUMMARY:regular 1st Tuesday XLIFF meeting LOCATION:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/members/ action_item.php?action_item_id=3663 LAST-MODIFIED:20180605T170538Z ORGANIZER:firstname.lastname@example.org ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=GROUP:MAILTO:email@example.com DESCRIPTION:The usual Skype for Businesss dial in to be accessed via the private action item\n\nhttps://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/ workgroup/xliff/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3663\ n\nGroup: OASIS XML Localisation Interchange File Format (XL IFF) TC\nCreator: Dr. David Filip URL:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/event.php?event_id=47376 UID:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/event.php?event_id=47376 RRULE:FREQ=MONTHLY;BYDAY=1TU;COUNT=14 BEGIN:VALARM ACTION:DISPLAY DESCRIPTION:REMINDER TRIGGER;RELATED=START:-PT00H15M00S END:VALARM END:VEVENT END:VCALENDAR