Subject: SOU report

Dear TC members,

David and I, we have finalised the report that includes all the Statements of Use (SOU) that were collected during the approval process of the new version OASIS XLIFF 2.1.

You can find it attached. Please let us know if you have any comments on the document. If no dissent is expressed by Wednesday 13th June 1800 UTC , we propose to approve it.

We would like to thank again all that have contributed to this effort,

Lucía and David