Subject: RE: Meeting this week?

Sorry all. On vacation, behind on my emails. I will attend and happily guide us to the 2.2 parts, then turning things over to David for the editorial event.

From: David Filip <david.filip@adaptcentre.ie>
Sent: Tuesday, July 3, 2018 2:54 AM
To: Steven R. Loomis <srl@icu-project.org>
Cc: XLIFF Main List <xliff@lists.oasis-open.org>; Schnabel, Bryan S <bryan.s.schnabel@tektronix.com>; Tom Comerford (tom@supratext.com) <tom@supratext.com>; Yves Savourel <yves.savourel@argosmultilingual.com>

Thanks, Steven,

grand, since we haven't heard from Bryan still, let me chair today and hopefully we will make some 2.2 progress.

The meeting might be probably shorter than usual and followed immediately by the editorial team's meeting.

I am going to post the official agenda through kavi momentarily..

Cheers

Convenor, JTC 1/SC 42/SG 2 Trustworthiness of AI | National mirror chair, NSAI TC 02/SC 18 AI | Head of the Irish National Delegation, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 42 AI | Chair & Editor, OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC  | Secretary & Lead Editor, OASIS XLIFF TC | NSAI expert to ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 38 Cloud Computing, ISO TC 37/SC 3 Terminology management, SC 4 Language resources, SC 5 Language technology

Moravia Research Fellow

ADAPT Centre

KDEG, Trinity College Dublin

Mobile: +420-777-218-122