Subject: Re: [xliff] RE: Summer meetings

Oh, missed that been waiting in the skype for business meeting,
can do 2nd October, no problem..
Cheers

Convenor, JTC 1/SC 42/SG 2 Trustworthiness of AI | National mirror chair, NSAI TC 02/SC 18 AI | Head of the Irish National Delegation, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 42 AI | Chair & Editor, OASIS XLIFF OMOS TCÂ | Secretary & Lead Editor, OASIS XLIFF TC | NSAI expert to ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 38 Cloud Computing, ISO TC 37/SC 3 Terminology management, SC 4 Language resources, SC 5 Language technology
Moravia Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122