Subject: TBX, TMX, and SRX as XLIFF modules - call for dialog

Call for dialog on my proposal to make TBX, TMX, and SRX as XLIFF modules.

I intend to push this with much energy. I anticipate and welcome a fair amount of push back. Please use this thread to voice disagreement.

But I very much hope that some will agree with me. If so, please use this thread to make arguments in favor.

I will prepare to make a formal case for each standard in the near future.

Please be advised that this email may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us by email by replying to the sender and delete this message. The sender disclaims that the content of this email constitutes an offer to enter into, or the acceptance of, any agreement; provided that the foregoing does not invalidate the binding effect of any digital or other electronic reproduction of a manual signature that is included in any attachment.