Subject: Re: [xliff] New agenda item: Mandate extension of the XLIFF P&L Subcommittee

Thanks LucÃa, I second this motion.
@Bryan, are we going to meet at least once by Xmas?
If not we should set up an electronic ballot soon
Cheers dF

On Tue, Dec 11, 2018, 09:44 Lucia Morado Vazquez <Lucia.Morado@unige.ch wrote:

Dear all,

I would like to propose a new agenda item for the next meeting: the extension of the mandate of the Promotion and Liaison Subcommittee till the end of 2020.

The P&L Subcommittee has been set up in mid-2011, and its mandate terminates at the end of this year 2018, which means that it needs to seek charter renewal in order to continue working.

This SC has been in charge of organising the symposia on XLIFF, which have attracted attention to the standard and the development process of its new version.ÂWe have formed liaisons with other standardisation bodies.

The Charter was minimally modified to be better up to date. I send you attached the document with track changes.Â

In order to continue with the activities of the SC, I am formally asking to extend mandate of the Promotion and Liaison SC till the end of 2020. I would like to propose a ballot to be done during the next TC meeting:

*The ballot wording:*

Mandate of the Promotion and Liaison Subcommittee is hereby extended until December 31, 2020.

Vote: Yes/No

LucÃa