Subject: Modified: Regular 3rd Tue teleconference

Event Title: Regular 3rd Tue teleconference

Date: Tuesday, 20 November 2018, 04:00pm to 05:00pm WET
Location: the usual Skype for Business dial in
Description

Call details inside private AI:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3663

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

Approve COS02 and request Special Majority Ballot to approve OASIS wide call for consent for XLIFF Version 2.1 COC02

Minutes

Participants: David F., Phil, Andrzej Zydron, Lucía, Tom.

I. Approve October 2, 2018 meeting minutes
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201810/msg00000.html

Davidf: Phil, do you have voting rights?

Phil: I am not sure.

Davidf: You still have voting rights.

D: If we get Tom later, we will get quorum [Tom joined later the meeting and quorum was achieved].

Df: we can get an informal meeting if we cannot get the quorum.

Df: I am very happy that we have Andrzej back. We can have the discussion on the table about TMX. We were thinking about how to address this.