Subject: RE: [xliff] Modified: XLIFF TC call

Hello all,

Is the meeting happening in ten minutes from now?

In Europe we are still in Winter time and it would be an hour earlier for us than the regular meeting time J.

Best regards,

Lucía

-----Rendez-vous d'origine-----
De : workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org <workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org>
Envoyé : mardi, 19 mars 2019 13:32
À : xliff@lists.oasis-open.org
Objet : [xliff] Modified: XLIFF TC call
Date : mardi, 19 mars 2019 11:00-12:00 America/New_York.
Où :

Submitter's message
Sorry, I had set the time up incorrectly. This is now moved to our normal time.
-- Bryan Schnabel

Event Title: XLIFF TC call

Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2019, 11:00am to 12:00pm EDT
Description

New dial-in link at this action item.

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/xliff/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=3921

RSVP
This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

I. Administration
A. Approve February 19, 2019 meeting minutes
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201903/msg00000.html

II. Where do we go next?
A. XLIFF 2.X or 3.0 wiki space for new features (Bryan)
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/FeatureTracking

B. Rendering Requirements for XLIFF 2.2 - David
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201901/msg00001.html

C. GALA TAPICC XLIFF Extraction and Merging Best Practice v1.0 Allison
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201901/msg00003.html

D. Registration file - Yves
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/201902/msg00006.html

III. Subcommittee and sister TC reports
A. Promotion and Liaison SC
B. XOMOS - Sister TC

IV. New business

Owner: Bryan Schnabel
Group: OASIS XML Localisation Interchange File Format (XLIFF) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link

  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the OASIS XML Localisation Interchange File Format (XLIFF) TC calendar here.
  • You may receive future notifications with updates to this event. Update the event on your calendar by accepting the changes.