Subject: XLIFF 2.0 and 2.1 Support

Dear all XLIFF TC members,

In the XLIFF Promotion and Liaison subcommittee, we have been working on a new survey to gather XLIFF 2.0 and 2.1 support between tool developers.

Based on previous questionnaires, I have created a draft that can be consulted on the following url:

 https://formulaire.unige.ch/outils/limesurveyfac/traduction-interpretation/index.php/711717?lang=en

If you have the time, could you test the questionnaire before next TC meeting (16th April) ?

Your input/feedback is very valuable and much appreciated.

Regards,

Lucía