Subject: Re: [xliff] XLIFF TC home page

Hi Chet,

Many thanks!

- Bryan

On Wednesday, August 14, 2019, 12:41:52 PM PDT, Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org> wrote:

Hi Bryan,

TC chairs or secretaries can edit the Notes on the TC internal web page (screenshot1). I usually copy the html out of tiny edit box (screenshot2), update it and paste it back. Takes an hour or so to propagate to the public web page.

Also, I'm not *this* organized. I just happen to have answered the same question for the chair of the xacml TC.