xliff message

Subject: RE: [xliff] OASIS web site updates

Thank you, LucÃa. Your changes look good to me.

Regarding the missing link  to current charter, we need to upload current text after approving proposed changes in a formal ballot. Uploaded text should include the charter update date.

Regards,
Rodolfo
--
Rodolfo M. Raya       rmraya@maxprograms.com
Maxprograms      https://www.maxprograms.com

-----Original Message-----
From: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org <xliff@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Lucia Morado Vazquez
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 5:39 AM
To: xliff@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Rodolfo M. Raya <rmraya@maxprograms.com>; Bryan Schnabel <bschnabel@bschnabel.com>; David Filip (david.filip@adaptcentre.ie) <david.filip@adaptcentre.ie>

Hello,

We discussed this point in yesterday's meeting. And I have taken the action to create a draft of the new version of the charter.
Please find attached the draft with some proposals for modifications and some comments. It would be great if you could contribute to/discuss it before next meeting.
Regards,

LucÃa