Subject: RE: XLIFF TC Meetings - December and January availability

Dear all,

Would you all be able to attend our regular meeting next week?

You can still share your availability details for December and January on the doodle below.

https://doodle.com/poll/b23ihyymzugvspw2?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Best regards,

Lucía

De : xliff@lists.oasis-open.org <xliff@lists.oasis-open.org> De la part de Lucia Morado Vazquez
Envoyé : 17 November 2020 19:01
À : xliff@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc : Rodolfo M. Raya <rmraya@maxprograms.com>; Bryan Schnabel <bschnabel@bschnabel.com>; David Filip (david.filip@adaptcentre.ie) <david.filip@adaptcentre.ie>

Hello,

During today’s meeting, we have discussed the possibility of returning to our traditional bimonthly meetings, as there are some issues/requests that might to be addressed quicker than the current monthly timeframe.

I propose that we take a vote on this topic.

While we wait for that decision, and taking into account the upcoming Christmas holidays. I also suggest that we use a doodle to check the members’ availability for the December and January meetings.

https://doodle.com/poll/b23ihyymzugvspw2?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Could you please vote before the end of this week?

Thank you and regards,

Lucía