Subject: Meeting minutes

Dear all,

Here are yesterday’s meeting minutes.

Participants: Bryan S., Rodolfo R., David F., Lucía M.

[We discussed the possibility of having a new co-chair or chair.]

Lucía: I volunteer to take this position if I can count on your support for this task.

Bryan: I suggest that we officially take a vote on this.

Rodolfo: I second.

Bryan: Are you in favour of having Lucía as co-chair of the XLIFF TC?

Yes: 4.

No: 0

Bryan: The motion passes unanimously.

Bryan: Meeting adjourned.