Subject: Discussions feature enabled on our GitHub repo

Dear all,

OASIS Admin just enabled the Discussions feature on our repo
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/xliff-xliff-22/discussions

I suggest that we start using the Ideas and General tracks for our technical discussions WRT test suite and Version 2.2

We should keep using kavi for meeting scheduling and official minutes, but technical discussion should be easier to conduct in the Discussions than on the mailing list.

LucÃa, Bryan, Yoshito, can you try if you can start a discussion? Rodolfo and I are on the write team for the repo, so one of us testing it wouldn't be conclusive

Cheers and thanks

ISO/IEC JTC 1 PAS Mentor | ISO/IEC JTC 1 AG 14 SIF Expert | Convenor, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 42/WG 3 Trustworthiness of AI | National mirror chair, NSAI TC 02/SC 18 AI | Head of the Irish national delegation, ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 42 AI | Chair & Editor, OASIS XLIFF OMOS TCÂ | Secretary & Lead Editor, OASIS XLIFF TC | NSAI expert to ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 38 Cloud Computing, ISO TC 37/SC 3 Terminology management, /SC 4 Language resources, /SC 5 Language technology | GALA TAPICC Steering Committee Member | Unicode CLDR TC/MFWG Chair Group Member

external collaborator @ ADAPT Centre, KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122