Subject: Split specification

Hi,

In last meeting we talked about the possibility to publish core separated from modules. It seems we are not alone.

I recently attended a webinar from the DITA TC and the separation of the standard in two parts was announced. There will be a âBaseâ release containing only basic DITA stuff and later a âTechnicalâ release will include specialized modules.

So, it looks like the idea is not so crazy after all.

Thoughts?

Rodolfo M. Raya
https://www.maxprograms.com