Subject: Meeting minutes - July 20, 2021

Attendance: David, Rodolfo, Yoshito.

I. Administration

R: moves to approve June 1st meeting minutes. https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xliff/202106/msg00000.html
Y: seconds.
R: Meeting minutes approved.

R: David and I completed OASIS web site updates. The FAQ is pending but we can close this item for now.
II. Technical work
D: supports separating core from full specification. Disagrees with publishing modules separately, they should be included in full specification only.
R: will start analyzing how to separate core from the rest.

III. New business
D: informs that Phil Ritchie is the new chair of XOMOS TC. David is currently Secretary and editor.

D: reports that there are now two competing proposals or object models in the Message Format Working Group.

R: Meeting adjourned.