Subject: RE: [xliff] New tool for merging specification components

That is really good news, thank you!

I will add it in the agenda of the next meeting.

Regards,

LucÃa

De : xliff@lists.oasis-open.org <xliff@lists.oasis-open.org> De la part de Rodolfo M. Raya
Envoyà: 04 November 2021 19:04
à: XLIFF TC <xliff@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi,

We now have a new tool for merging all pieces that make up an XLIFF specification ready to use in our GitHub repository.

I wrote the previous version many years ago and source code was not available. The source code for the new version is stored on GitHub.

In additions to the *.bat files that were used to merge the spec on windows, we now have *.sh scripts for merging on Linux or macOS. There is one pair of scripts for the full spec and one for the core.

Next task is to prepare a tool for generating HTML & PDF from the merged files using the official stylesheets from OASIS.

Rodolfo M. Raya
Maxprograms http://www.maxprograms.com