Subject: RE: [xliff] Proposed GitHub issue template for new XLIFF spec change proposals

Dear Yoshito,

Thank you very much for your work.

In mi opinion, the template is very clear and it will help us to present (and also document for future reference) the change proposals.

I will include this topic in the agenda of the next meeting.

Thank you again,

Lucía

De : xliff@lists.oasis-open.org <xliff@lists.oasis-open.org> De la part de Yoshito Umaoka
Envoyé : 19 January 2022 08:36
À : xliff@lists.oasis-open.org

Dear all,

In the TC call today, we discussed about GitHub issue template for XLIFF spec change proposal.

I created a test repository and experimented the new issue template with YAML.

https://github.com/yumaoka/test-repo/issues/new/choose

Please take a look if the form looks good for change proposal creation. A newly created issue will have a label "change proposal" set automatically.
If this is good enough, I'll create a PR to the XLIFF spec repository.

Thanks,
Yoshito