Subject: Re: [xliff] RE: XLIFF issue templates

Hi Lucia,

After merging the templates, we need to add 4 labels used by the template manually. They are

  • core-proposal
  • extended-proposal
  • erratum
  • task

I cannot add these labels â please Add these labels to the repository.

We may not need existing default labels such as bug, duplicate, etc.. To avoid confusion, we may delete them.

-Yoshito

From: <xliff@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Lucia Morado Vazquez <Lucia.Morado@unige.ch>
Date: Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at 11:32 AM
To: Yoshito Umaoka <yoshito_umaoka@us.ibm.com>, "xliff@lists.oasis-open.org" <xliff@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [xliff] RE: XLIFF issue templates

Hello Yoshito, Thank you very much for your work. Thank you also Rodolfo for checking and accepting the pull request. They are now in the XLIFF repository: https://github.com/oasis-tcs/xliff-xliff-22/tree/master/.github/ISSUE_TEMPLATE â â â â â ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

Hello Yoshito,

Thank you very much for your work. Thank you also Rodolfo for checking and accepting the pull request. They are now in the XLIFF repository: https://github.com/oasis-tcs/xliff-xliff-22/tree/master/.github/ISSUE_TEMPLATE

As discussed during in the last meetings, I think that this can be an excellent method to propose and document the changes.

It can be used for the changes that are pending. If necessary, it can also be used for documenting the changes that have already been approved by the TC.

@other tc members, could you have a look at the templates and tell us if you agree on using this method to collect change proposals from now on?

Best,

LucÃa