Subject: No quorum today

Hi,

Only Yoshito, Manuel and I joined the call today. We did not have quorum.

Yoshito created an issue in GitHub, https://github.com/oasis-tcs/xliff-xliff-22/issues/18. We should add a ballot to approve/reject it to the agenda for the next meeting.

Perhaps we should reconsider and make all meetings count towards voting elegibility. Otherwise, Manuel will require at least three more months to become a voter.

Regards,
ROdolfo
--
Rodolfo M. Raya       rmraya@maxprograms.com