Subject: Time has come to hand XLIFF to the next generation

Friends, colleagues, members of the XLIFF community,

More than 20 years ago I joined the XLIFF TC. Just about 20 years ago I took on the role of co-chair with my good friend Tony J. Then Tony left the TC and I chaired the TC, solo, for about 19 years. And for the past year, I've once again co-chaired with LucÃa Morado VÃzquez (though she's done almost all of the work).

I've decided the TC is in wonderful hands with LucÃa. So with much emotion, I announce I am leaving the TC at the end of this year.

It's been a great ride. We've done some amazing things. The community has a lot more tools now than it did 20 years ago.

Best wishes, and may XLIFF continue to grow and flourish with its very talented next generation of leaders, developers, and contributors.

And if anyone wants to make the made-for-TV movie of my time at XLIFF please let me know. I'd like to have a vote in picking the actor to play me.

Thanks,

Bryan Schnabel