xmile-comment message

Subject: Successful implementation of XMILE specification

To whom it may concern

We have successfully implemented the OASIS XMILE 1.0 Committee Specification 01 http://docs.oasis-open.org/xmile/xmile/v1.0/csd01/xmile-v1.0-csd01.html dated 26 August 2014, in accordance with the conformance clauses in Section 7 Conformance of the specification. This use of the specification includes interoperation with other similar independent implementations

In our concrete case we create a library that allows us to imports models built with isee systems iThink platform into Wolfram Mathematica and to run those models in Mathematica.

Best regards,

Oliver Grasl

transentis management consulting

Dr. Oliver Grasl
Managing Director

Email: oliver.grasl@transentis.com
Mobile: +49 (173) 6546727
Fax: +49 (30) 81878858
Blog: www.business-prototyping.com/ograsl
LinkedIn: www.linked.com/in/olivergrasl
Internet: www.transentis.com

transentis management consulting GmbH & Co. KG | Registered in Berlin | Amtsgericht Charlottenburg	HRA 48131 B

Unlimited partner: transentis Verwaltungs GmbH | Registered in Berlin | Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRB 149376 B | Managing Director: Oliver Grasl

This e-mail is only for the above addressees and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not an addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it or any attachments, should notify the sender and then delete it immediately. transentis does not guarantee that this e-mail and its attachments are virus free. transentis may monitor traffic of business and personal e-mails. By replying to this e-mail you consent to transentis monitoring the content of any e-mails you send to or receive from transentis. transentis is not liable for any opinions expressed by the sender in non-business e-mail.